Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Business, Corporate, Tax, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate,Wills & Trusts, Estate Planning, Probate & Alternative Dispute Resolution
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Pyne & Prather, P.C. (formerly Snell Wylie & Tibbals. PC,) is a respected Dallas two person law firm advocating for our clients. Our attorneys have the necessary skills to help you plan for your Business & Personal goals & assets and to resolve your legal issues. With 86+ years of combined experience, we focus on your needs. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds. We usually do not charge for an initial 30 minute consultation.
Our attorneys are experienced in multiple areas of the law
Pyne & Prather, P.C. understands Texas law. Our lawyers work hard to help you in the following practice areas:
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more.
- Corporate Law: Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate law, including formations, restructuring, partnership and shareholder disputes, tax, contract law, asset protection and more. We plan for the future success of your business.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents in a variety of business and personal real estate transactions.
- Tax Law: Tax law is an incredibly complex legal area. You need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable tax law attorney in your business and personal transactions and planning.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Whether your company is going through a merger or acquisition, you need an experienced attorney on your side to guide you through the process. We help you with all aspects.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: The different types of alternative dispute resolutions (ADR) include arbitration and mediation. All of these are viable alternatives to litigation, in which we have over 28+ years experience.
- Estate Planning: We handle Texas estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianship, wills, trusts, living wills and trusts, powers of attorney, asset protection and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Wills, Trusts & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care, establishing support for loved ones upon your death, or needing to probate a deceased’s estate our wills, trusts and probate attorneys can guide you through it.
Pyne & Prather, P.C. works with you from start to finish. Contact us today and let our lawyers help you address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Dallas. Call the firm at 214-932-1779 to arrange your initial 30 minute, no charge, consultation or contact the firm online.