William F. Pyne
- Representation of clients in formation, capitalization, and operation of business entities, including limited liability companies, corporations and partnerships.
- Representation of sellers and purchasers in the negotiation and documentation of the acquisition and disposition of businesses.
- Preparation of business related contracts including preformation subscription agreements, employment agreements, buy-sell agreements, non-competition agreements and stock options plans.
- Representation of issuer in private placements.
- Representation of clients in estate planning and probate matters.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Business Law Section and Real Estate, Property and Probate Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Manhattan College (B.A., 1968)
- University of Texas (J.D., 1975)
- New York University (L.L.M. in Taxation, 1976)
- Admitted to Practice U.S. Tax Court